Chiropractic and massage therapy together; a faster way to optimal health.
How can Massage Therapy compliment your Chiropractic adjustment:
- Decreases muscle tension that may pull your spine out of alignment
- Retrains your muscle memory which increases the effectiveness of the adjustment
- Alleviates nerve constriction due to muscle tension
- Helps prevent future injuries and pain
- Relieves muscle spasm, tension and stress
How do I incorporate massage into my chiropractic wellness plan?
The preferred method is to receive a Chiropractic adjustment and then receive massage right after your adjustment. Our highly qualified Massage Therapist works closely with Dr. Jeff and has access to all of your test results and evaluations. The massage can compliment the Dr. Jeff’s adjustments extremely well. This will provide you with the best results in the shortest period of time.
What to expect from our Therapist:
- A brief consultation to discuss your specific goals and issues
- Stretches and/or exercises may be suggested to aid in your healing process
- Massage techniques and pressure tailored to your personal needs
- A Recommended Treatment Plan will be designed for your personal well-being based on findings
Click here to meet our licensed massage therapist, Sunni Reinke.
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Pre/Post Natal Massage
- Trigger Point
- Myofascial Release
- Medical Massage
- Lymph Draining
- Chair Massage (ask about Wellness at Work)
Chiropractic Care and Massage Therapy are compatible because they work together to resolve the cause rather than treat the isolated symptoms; therefore helping your body achieve optimum health faster than each treatment alone.